Saturday, November 8, 2008

wat a crush


yesterday went shops wif frens hhahaxx...
n we had a wonderful day...
n oso happened many interesting thingsssss....
1st i want to salp on somebodyssss...facesss
1st he is some1 hu tell lie to my fren
very geram lo...bohong here n there
d whole jurney i n keikei juz talk somethz bad abt mj....
2nd is he play on my fren...
stupid fatty bump....u play my fren...
i wana slap u...kick u....
u...tell lie to my fren...
i noe tat u r lying..but y my fren so believe u...
very kelian her n u ...fatty u r kewu...
u spent me fren money...~~r u a guy... ???
useless guy...everythz oso want my fren sattle 4 u...

k..clam down...
now wana talk abt somthz tat interesting...
wow...wawa hahaxx tis is d 1st time i saw u crush 4 guyssss...
i mean 4 of them r guysss...wow
hahaxx...i peifu u...

No comments: