Saturday, November 15, 2008

u r always in my life...

duno how to discribe...
i din go to to school start from last monday...
coz my grandpa pass away...
this few day, we laught together,
smile together,sad together n cry together...
mostly, everyday oso cry la...
saw d also felt grieved...
some of my aunt n cousin cry till faint...
what to do...
my grandma oso cry non stop...
even dun wan to eat...
what to say...
they realy love each other devotedly...
coz every time my grandpa go where oso will bring my grandma along....
my grandma become weaker n weaker...
all of us cry non stop....
my relative who not in penang oso came back as soon as possible...
only my cousin[man zhen]who study in johor juz came back from johor on wed...
another cousin[eelin] who having spm in KL baru came back on thus...
whatever la...she came back wif her bf...
yesterday is my grandpa funeral procession....
all of us cry again...oh my god...
if u r there...
i mean if u r at d scene[of an incident]...u surely will cry....
otherssss relative who not in malaysia...
[many relative not in malaysia...]
juz view d whole funeral through webcam...
5 dayssss oso webcam on...
grandpa...part forever...all of us will miss u....
grandpa house is just like my second house...
a place where we used togather along,especially CHINESE NEW YEAR...
a place where we used to opened time chit chating...
a place that brought us great memories...
a place where tied everyone of us together....
grandpa n grandma i love u....


No comments: