Saturday, December 19, 2009

working

this is my working team, yeah.
from there, i gained a lot & also experience a lot.
i am now more confidence in myself.
how to say???
i shared my story with my working mates.
i speak out my idea & get their opinion.
i think the most important thing is i am learning how to communicate with those children.

went to gurney plaza yesterday as a learning trip.
1st time i stay in popular for 2 hours long, reading a book name
<<20岁前的疑问>>
don't be surprised why i read that kind of books...
but i really gained a lot from it.
i remember 1 of the sentance inside the book.
nowadays, people are seeking for a job that is
"薪高事少就是好,睡觉睡到自然饱"
but have those people really gain something in it???
although there is no holiday for the job, but i think that learning is the most important thing i have to do now. who care the salary??? don't ask me about the salary, cause me myself also haven't know.
last but not least, marry christmas

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

你现在是做什么工作哦?

pEIyong said...

助教咯。。。。