Tuesday, December 22, 2009

here i am

i am busy currently, but i am happy & satisfied with current progress.
i what i can say is, i am busy till no time for my lunch & dinner.
so, i will have my dinner after working every night.
but u will be happy when those children know who u are & who i am.
now my new challenge is communicate with those parents.
that's not a easy job.but i will try my best.
hopefully that i can also teach those children with what i have learnt.
27/12 will be a big day for our tuition centre.
we will conduct a preexamination for those primary students & will have a christmas party for them in the afternoon. so i am looking forward for that & welcome my busy day.
the exam will be start early in the morning, so i need to wake up early again...hahaxx another challege for me. & i will incharge of counter for the exam.wow, sounds hard but it's another self-challenging for me, be confidence i know that i can did it.
i learnt not to blame others but try to solve the problems when we face problems.
remember that we are a team, so team work is the most important thing.
& it is also important for one to value his or her present position & not complain this & that. work with your heart, u will find it more.
& i wolud like to say sorry to my leo colleagues as i cant make it for the activities currently.
but wait for me,I WILL BE BACK!!!!! & that time u will meet a different peiyong.

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Sure! We will wait for you then! Come back soon ya! :)