Monday, December 14, 2009

new life

*yay, yay, yay*
wondering why i am so happy???
yup, you are correct, let's say bye bye to SPM,
& begin our new life from now....
XD, do you saw the little wheels turning in my evil little head???
yup,you can get me, if you know me well....
well, chinese paper today, as you know i didn't memorise the chinese rhesis,
but luckily that's not a problem.
after the exam, mum took me to a clothing boutique ...
shops is what girls or even aunty used to do~~~
yup, i am a shopaholic, that's why i bought quite a lot of clothes today.

will go for a job interview tomorrow.
yong's life will going to change from now on,
wish myself a BIG good luck... XD

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

你会去讨什么工作哦?

pEIyong said...

助教。。。。。

Lier 烈 said...

congratz for finish ur 5years work ^^
你也差不多上了年龄了哦!
哇哈哈哈哈~~!
加油啊!!