Thursday, December 17, 2009

ups & downs

kinda busy starting from now.
yup start working & it is fun.
i think that is how colourful life being & full of Opportunity & Experience.
went back to school yesterday abt 11.30p.m. to return my text books.
that means i have totally say good bye to my secondary career.
Then we recieved a bad news, oh gosh, my grandma not feeling well.
so we rush to GMC, of cause the main purpose is visit my grandma.
then form GMC we walked to gurney plaza for our lunch.
Omg it was a long journey,try to console myself & make it as exercise.
damn hot weather.
luckily after lunch mum met her friend & he took us back & dropped us at the hospital.
since my leo function is at 4.30p.m. we went in the hospital to visit my grandma again.
after that, mum dropped me at Kompleks Masyarakat Penyayang for the function.
i reached there about 4.05 but eeling was the one who earlier than me.
lolz, what should i say??? luckily???
the function kick off with orientation commences, follow by induction ceremony and meeting.
i have gained a lot through the fuction.
first time i speak out loud in fornt of those leo members & also lions.
first time introduce myself & shared my opinion with others in english.
first time speak out without preparing any lecture.
& it build up my confidence when i get applause from others as an encouragement.
never forget to say that we enjoy the time we share although the time ws short.
we had our dinner together & it really fun.
as my mum recieved a ring from my dad, we need to rush back to hospital again.
therefore i cant make it for the meeting, i went back at 8.30p.m.
here, i wana wish LINGLING, EELING, JESYCA & SHINGYING the december birthday girls
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
hey EELING, try to cheer up yourself ya, just think everything positively & try to think it at another angle, you will find that life is just fun & fulled of challenging.

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, welcome to our Leo Club ya! XD