Sunday, May 31, 2009

an absurb & unbelievable story

juz let pic's talking, but i hv a few unhappy comment here....

bride,
my cousin


the bride & my mum

bride & elyn(both of them are my cousin)

bride maid(my cousin)

bride maid & my mum

frm left
my mum,my cousins(elyn & eeshuan)

bride groom & his buddies arrived
but hahaxx get play...
ned to say 10 reason y he married my cousin
he juz say
"wo AI ni"
hahaxx he & his buddiest are all english education
so when we play him & say"who"?
muz shout out loud my cousin MANDARINE name....
he cant even say a word...hahaxx
but at d end he did it....
but unfortunately....

there's anotherroom door for him...
hahaxx another challenge for him...
ok now he ned to sing a MANdarine song...
hahaxx...he never listen to mandarin song b4!!!
ok...all d 'ji mui' want him to sing
月亮代表我的心
oh my, another difficult task for him...
he duno wat song lai d...
all his buddies oso duno...
luckily at the end,one of his buddist came
&
he is d only one from tat gang noe this SONG....^^
look so BERSATU PADU

OOoooo
sosososo many professional camera...
agak agak hv 6


kissed




best men & bride maid

yam cha
bride's family

buffet



nice???
limited addition car...
only hv 3 of them in malaysia
when u lock d car...
it will gv out sound
"vocal lock"
when unlock
"vocal unlock"
geng geng geng


see all d pro again
~~
~
ok this is wat i want to share with u all
can u see that red cloth AUNTY
ya she quarrel with my mum today
me too not on good term wif her...
cause i juz brust out & run wild....
nor often felt that she was stingy & skinflint!!!
we don't same as u juz lk to curry ppl favour
try to paddle your own canoe,ok??? pls be ur age...
we will keep a arm's length frm u...
we turned a deaf ear to u
u now oredy become the black sheep of family,
in everybody bad books
she even not feel ashamed or guilty
i respect her, as she is my AUNTY, if not.....
i wonder why her son din coorect her mother...
her son who with high education should noe wht's wrong, wht's correct,
if he o she is a gud son o daughter, he o she should correct d childish mum
buddiest



feng xin & me...^^

hahaxx
noe wat is this???
女生内在美的吊带
all my cousin & d bride maid oso wear this...
nice???
thank you mum for buying for me
quite expensive.....
both of them coz abt rm 50...^^

No comments: