Friday, May 15, 2009

2009 UHS cross country

Our school had our annual cross country last friday! I think you guys know what cross country race means right? All the students from form 1 to form 5 were required to be there before 7.25a.m.
For those who don’t know how is the route here is a brief explanation,
-run 3 big rounds inside botanical garden,duno total how many km...but damn exhausted
top 20 are qualify...
I didn’t get top 20 but at least I tried my best,as it was d last year i run for union...
i was happy with my result coz i think i get 40 somethg...not bad...

we took some pics after d event look!! lynn sport shoes & my sport shoes
this place is also an ideal place for people to have dates as it is kinda quiet and the surrounding is so nice!

i like this...^^


lynn playing with water



that was me,
with a grand smile




hope u enjoy d green country

monkeys

after d event,lynn & me went to Penang times square to have our lunch..
we carpool edelynn car to d bus stop near by to take bus....
sory meena,mayber,e.7 & shi hun
coz edelynn car oredy fulled with 5 of us...
so did not manage to take u all...}
that was me...
keep acting d post...^^


i was play with water...


is me again, hope u guys din get bored

we went to swensen for our lunch
chicken bake rice....with lots of cheese
when i ate it...
i ask a stupid question...
it tasted lk chicken rice.... why???
hahaxx pls dun laught at me..
with my ice cream

i get a lot of fat that day....
on fattening diet...

this was what order by lynn
markroroni

wow...!!!!!
both of us spent rm92.25 for d lunch...@@

last but not least ...
tadaz
me again...!!!^^
mothers' day pic will be upload soon...
stay tuned

No comments: