Friday, May 29, 2009

controversy


yeah, finally exam over...
fortnight exam...
it really vexed me!!!
27/5 science stream student stop exam for 1 day...
as it was EST exam day
our skul total only 10 ppl taking this subj...
but i still went to skul tat day...
coz if i stay at home oso useless , i will wake up at 11, so
i prefer go to skul to do some revision wif my frens....
but, before i stepped in d classroom,my fren saw me, & she was queer tat why i m here...
hahaxx...when i went in my class...
oh gosh, somethg shocked me...
juz a few classmates was there....
bell rang, monitor start to take attendence record...
juz 10 of us present tat day......

hurray, exam over....


this few days, our skul was in shade
we muz co-operate....
holding back our tears,do some desperate pray...
i wonder why our skul is so famous...
until came out some negative news in NTV 7 & newspaper
i think student should appreciate, listen intensity to a teacher....
although our principal really did certain thg wrong,
but dont try to spoilt our skul name...
& oso dont be sarcastic,
otherwise it might be like pitting a wrestler against a boxer and s a result could be dangerous chaos...
sometimes we ned to understand why ppl do this so....
this is what i feel...may b many ppl will disagree with me...
haPpy HoliDAy

No comments: