Tuesday, June 2, 2009

weddings' night

as i was bz bossy with my camera...
hahaxx took a lot of pics to share with u all
bride's mother...(my aunty)
very shine on d event
even d dress she wear cost
rm1000+++
some view i took

hahaxx...i YAM CHA

hey stop!!!!!

my cousin(mimi) & I
btw i lk her dress
but cost rm 500++

outside d ballroom
hahaxx
muz enjoy ya...
coz it d ballroom was design by professional

bride(my cousin girlie)



elyn,eeshuan & me
cousins
elyn,mimi & eeshuan

ugly me again

my mum, bride & my beautiful aunty



interior design

bride groom & bride
i thk i should call him brother in law d...

ooOOOO...mask


wine



yam~~~~
toast!!!
my cousin(unni) & I
btw she was oso another one with expensive dress
cost rm5oo++
having grape wine


in a nut shell,
ME again!!!
hope u guys dont get bored with my pics...
wakaka




No comments: