Wednesday, April 8, 2009

there is not a fool

a really special day today...
we had a lot of fun in skul....
i am vry happy when i noe our marching team is going to represent UNION HIGH SKUL to MSSPP
yeah we did it....i am looking forward for that...
but unfortunately , i get a tattoo on my neck....T.T
i get sun burnt on my neck n left a mark there...so how??? it looks ugly...yerr...

d other metal is my skin cant return fair ....so worried abt it....


My school was the organiser of d eng drama competition and guess what?wakaka...
somethg happened n it really make me oo,i think not only me is d whole class get shock....
and this make us keep laughing....
there were many skuls came to our skul for d competition n guess what???
there was a crush in my class....that guy kept searching for my fren n my fren kept hiding...
that guy came n walk pass my class many times, but gagal get phone no. frm my fren...
at d end he cant tahan d, he juz walk in our class n gv his phone no. to my fren...wakaka...
try to imagine that.....???? how????


last but no least, congratezzz to our skul darma get 1st runner up in d competition

No comments: