Thursday, April 30, 2009

canteen day part 3

e.7 was sosososo... to me...hahaxx thx for feeding me...
& this was wht i did return to her...^^
altought we juz noe each other for half year...
but friendship forever...^^

yan & me...
a vry loyal friend, interact club wise president...
she help me a lot...
she even console me when i m in trouble...



this are all my 4s2 classmates...
unfortunately cant same class with them this year...
miss u all...^^

hahaxx...c at this siao poh...^^


omg...look at this friendly smiling...^^
did her smiling make u calm???


wezley, yan , ling & me....^^
muakcxx...

love u all...


talent show...


pei nee & me...^^

saw lay & jie ying...
both of them are our happy stars

toyoyaki from our class...

crabmeat bread...
look nice...??? (don't u agree)???

hahaxx our class SUPER STAR--karr yeen

mickey & me...
mickey---5p3 artist
she is gud in drawing...^^
c tat hairband.....design & hand make by mickey
5p3 filer & posters oso design by mickey...

omg...look there...this was our canteen after d event
we need to clean it up...
hahaxx...this is my 1st time clean on...
i gv it out to canteen day

look...hahaxx we were so co-operate
but i noe some irrespondsible ppl juz run away...haiz

this was my hand palm & ling's back of hand...
we wrote d price on our hand...
easier for us to rmb...
but after d event our hand became~....=.=

really exhausted...
after d event i juz rest ...
this pic was curi snap by ling...
we were on d rapid...
i took pic with my dear fren...
this was e.7 & ling...




~THE END~

SOME PICS ARE NOT TOO SUIT TO POST HERE...

SO PLS FORGIVE ME


No comments: