Monday, December 22, 2008

winter solstice

yesterday was winter solstice....
as my grandpa had juz pass away,we cant rub glutinous rice dumplings.
yesterday morning,as i was still in my lovely bed,i heard my grandma voice.
omg,it was only 9.30 a.m.
i dun bother,i decided to take forty winks n continue my sweet dreams...
but, my grandma still searching us n kept calling my name....
oh ya that was nobody at home.omg my sis n bro still slping....
ok i sacrifice.....
i wake up with heavy-eyed,walk to d living roomn saw grandma was there....
ok,see my mum went out without lock d gate....
my grandma came with glutinous rice dumplings,that's nice....
while i was cheat chating with my grandma,
my neighbor gave us a big bow of glutinous rice dumplings ....
thx a lot....superb...

mean while,mum came back frm market.
grandma gave me rm 100 for me to buy cloths....
[yap,she gave me every year,coz i am d apple of her eyes....hahaxx]
i was very happy,but i was guilty coz i accept her private saving.
am i right?.....
withhout choice i accept it...perhaps i am wrong.
then i went to Queens again....
wow i often went to queens in this holiday....
hahaxx but Gurney????once in d blue moon....

No comments: