Friday, October 24, 2008

sorry...friendsssssssss

although next week 1 week 4 me to rest...
but next week i still bz...
really bz...
sangat bz...
1st i need to study...
so my fren n i decided to form a study group
next week we will go to library...
hahaxx...hope tat i wont fall a sleep...
so...
yan,eeling,fang...
looking forward 4 tat...
but....juz paisay to wawa , jolin , karen . li juan n yee hua
sorry le...
i cant manage my time shopping with u all...
really sorry...coz every time need u all to coorperate with my time...
hahaxx...coz u all want to go so many place...
queenbay la, pragin la..even pacific...
u all so geng...
hahaxx...hope tat i really can go...

2 comments:

Faichaimond said...

yong~~
u must jyjy arrhh...
don oways sleep sleep arhh....

good luck~~^^

pEIyong said...

kk...i try my best...
hahaxxxi oso hope tat too...
thx...