Monday, January 17, 2011

never say never

Never complain about your life, never blame your fate.
You are the main character of your life & you are the one  decide & play the game.
 I love my life, how about you???
I come from a modest family, but i am a easily contented person.
People have vexations because they not capable of being content.
Remember that "Happiness consists in contentment ."
Ya i am the mad one, always do some funny things, & my friends will giggle at my recklessness.
Sometimes i even laugh at myself.
May be others will think that , that kind of behavior is shameful. However, i am ok with that because something like attaining to amuse oneself the result for making people happy.
For sure i also facing some problems & difficulty , but i am glad to have a bunch of friends to help me walk out form the dim. I love you all, friends....
school have been reopen for 2 weeks & i really enjoy my last year in high school. A lot of activity are in progress & i almost stay back after school everyday. It's exhausted but you will find that are a lots of fun onto it. Play hard & study smart, don't always hug your books & forget about your friends & family.
♥ my family
♥ my crazy friends
♥ the nature 

No comments: