Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to YongYong

My birthday drop on 26 of September, lolxx and i didn't do any plan for my birthday. I didn't invite any of my friend for any window shopping, movies... hahaxx i just do something to forget about my birthday. Honestly, i was so busy in September until i think i have no time for the birthday celebration....
Okay, back to my birthday...hahaxx erm it was 25 of September, and it was not my birthday, it's PKS (pengawas kebersihan sekolah) farewell. We went to little cottage 2 at 12 noon.
************************************************************
The 1st thing Woei Shuoh ask me is
Woei Shouh : Pei Yong, heard that 2mr it's ur birthday, is it true???
erm, that time i was like omg u duno meh??? i gotta kill u...hahaxx
Dennis : really meh??? u dun bohong us laa yor....
Cai Minn : har??? how come i duno 2mr is ur birthday dee, not already pass meh????
*******************************************************************
Consequently, i was very down that time, but i still brought a fake smiling face, hahaxx no point to angry what...
finally, everything has done, we already had our farewell lunch, that mean it's time to go....
Okay...... suddenly...... happy birthday to u, happy birthday to u..... 
how come they play the birthday song???? and my friends started to sing the song....erm is it for me????
i was like gape on them & still sit on the chair. When i turn around, Oh my Gosh, there was a birthday cake with lighted candles behind me.... hahaxx ~ 

the b'day girl XD


make a wish...



thank you friend....i love you all
from left : Jia Ling, Li Min, Yee Phing, Kean Chye, Cai Min, B'day girl, Woei Shouh, Dennis, Jia yong
The one behind with green T is our senior, zhi xian....


lower 6 PKS with teacher advisor 
last but not least, thank you Cai Minn, Li min, Jia Ling, Kean Chye, Yee Phing, Dennis, Woei Shuoh and Jia Yong.... hahaxx i saw the words on the cake, it was like someone wrote with shivering hand~ lolxx rupa-rupa nya it's Jia Yong Hand writting...lolxx thx a lot & also other friends..thx for your wish...
lolxx i got the other birthday celebration too with another gang  of freinds...hahaxx thanks you all XD

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

You had such a wonderful celebration! :)