Sunday, March 1, 2009

scrary yong


brought camera to skul on friday....
hahaxx...took several pic during BIO period...tat was fun...
pls dun look at my eyes..it were really swollen...make me look stim n ugly
hahaxx...enjoy n stay tuned
yeah....
wakaka..seok lynn is trying to fix it

yummy yummy



my lovely dear


flesh


peiying, huimin n seok lynn


our Bio teacher , Pn. Chia


ling ling ling hahaxx
ling ling n ee ling
with a cacat skeleton
sry hahaxx i patah his hand...



yu jing


meena n me



Tan Karr Yeen an
opera singer
sometimes she really noisy
but she is so cut...
dun u agree??

just ignore my eyes




2 comments:

mirror yan said...

yieerrrrr~~~~why didn't ask me to take so~~~~TT cry~~~~
you guys looks so exited with the skeleton,hah~

pEIyong said...

u la...so late baru come down
liao hor oso difficult to find u
u oways in n out without sound..
i oso want find u maa...
never take pic with u pun