Thursday, February 19, 2009

what a shock....

kill me pls, pls.....
Today my PJ teacher suddenly came to our class with measuring instrument...
omg, i was shocked...
i was worried tat i will gain some weight n can't face d truth.
however,in d end it's my turn!!!!!
when i measured my weight.... omg, i put on 4 kg....
what's going on with me...
what's wrong with me...

o
somethg wrong with d instrument???
yaya..i think so^^
4kg
for me is a nightmare...but i din notice it at all
i really broke my record....how come???
but i was happy with my height...
without take off d shoes, i increase 1 cm...^^

isn't it a good news???
after skul, went home by rapid...
afterd rapid drop me,i saw my skul bus was there n not far frm me...
omg, i cant let my bus uncle c me....
if not i will get peli frm him...
i searching around, finding a place for me to hide...
unfortunately there was ntg for me to hide....
no choice i juz turn around...
but all d ppl around me were looking at me...
am i mad ???
after my bus passed away...i continue my way home...
omg..my father was standing outside my house {garden}....
i cant let father know i went home by bus...
i hiding again...n wait till my dad went into d house.....haizz

No comments: