Friday, March 9, 2012

follow the step

Hey there, I am back!!!!I found that my expenses too over for this month, although i just get my salary.
Hang out with friends, buy something for myself... OMG I spent over RM200 for the beginning of this month, I wonder how could I continue survive.
& don't forget March babies XiuChii, Karyee & JiaLing , Oh Noooo, I need to come out some plan to ensure that I will not over use all my salary.
Now, STPM result already announced and I think I get what I want. I cant blame anyone, cause I dint put much effort before the exam compare to others. I satisfied.
Now the headache things is choosing Uni & course.
Everyone keep on telling me my result can get USM, but i want my uni life, i dont wan to stay in penang lolx.
However USM is one of the top uni in Malaysia, this make me hard to make choices.
What's next???
What should I do now???
Now what I can do is follow my own step, walk to the bright pathway.

Lolx my parents bought me a laptop yeah~
I appreciate.