Saturday, March 24, 2012

a day with friends & books

Went out for lunch with Dean, June & Jialing. So it was another fully packed day for me.
It's the same thing again, which i did before after finished Form 5, went to Education fair and meet up with lingyin & hunt for the recycling bag from the colleges.
It's a sad case that i dint get any recycling bag from the colleges, and i need to vow that my plan failed.
Next station we went to One Stop Popular for the book fair. I am sorry as I am the one who seldom step into Popular. Whenever I step in Popular I just buy some snacks & sweets.  However, this time i found that actually Popular contains many books which bring beneficial to us. I bought myself 3 books and yeah I had make a breakthrough , so please clap hand for me =D.
after hang around in popular for about 3 hours, is time to have dinner, cant deny that girls like to talk, we chit chat till 10.30p.m. and continue in car on the way back home.
**************
Life is simple, we don't judge people by just guessing what's in their mind.
Sometimes, girls are more sentimental, but courtliness helps to create an atmosphere of goodwill.
Bad setbacks will make you grow, so don't blame your fate, i believe that every arrangement have it's meaning.  
what we can do is the fight from the adverse situation , and make a bright future.


" Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience :this is the ideal life."
拥有益友一颗宁静就是理想生活

No comments: