Monday, June 6, 2011

PCGHS campfire

lolxx this post is about I went to PCGHS gathering under Rovers. I kown i am kinda outdated cause it happened for 2 months ago  . Hmm it's kinda interesting experience for me, cause to participate this event my friend & I practiced dance for it as a performance for our school, as there was a best performance award.
To make this post more interesting , lolxx this is the second time i get close to dancing only. The 1st time was last year training camp, our petrol was doing dance for GEE & 撑腰 
*****************
***********
********
***
*
but this time we go for 花蝴蝶. It's something like sexy dance, lolxx but i think i did it like a child dancing , lolxx just ignore me, i am not sexy enough, once i did a sexy post, i laughed non stop & can roll on the floor during our practice.


and i like this photo the most lolxx, June took the angry bird near to my nose, so i just kiss it XD

It's a hard time for me to learn the dance cause i dint have any dancing base, but i enjoy the process with my friends. Finally we did it XD
*****************
********
Moreover we are going to take part in CLHS gathering this wednesday , lolxx this time our dance more attractable, cause we add in 2 juniors which can dance well, & also our dancing si fu -- wei xiang .
lolxx looking forward to this wednesday...tata



No comments: