Wednesday, May 18, 2011

helicopter

Hugging my books everyday, hmmm that's not the life i want, though i cannot give up, still have 6 days to go. Almost every form 6 students face STRESS this words when time is getting sooner & sooner to STPM, included me.

The stress i means is when everyone around you are on their way to acheieve their goals, but that time u realize that u are the only one who step on the same place and didn't get any improvement or improve slowly. & this will make u rush out of time & cannot manage to cope the subjects well. I think that's what happen to me. The fear get my soul out & make me feel so stressful. 

I love this quotes a lot, but when can i start the journey with a better behavior??? I question to myself.

There's a helicopter in my school today. Guess what, i mess up my economics paper, & this helicopter light me up after the paper. I am the pilot of my helicopter i control the direction my way, i am the one decided to taking off or landing of a helicopter. Fight for my destiny.

No comments: