Monday, May 2, 2011

exam

exam will be start at 9/5-24/9 havent start doing any revision, hmmm duno why i am singing the lazy song everyday. 6 days to the mid-year exam, feel guilty for not doing any work for the exam.
I was very happy that finally last saturday was free, no school replacement, school activity, lolxx but i attended the MBS idol which held at our school last saturday to support my friends. After the concert, i & my friends went to subway to have our breakfast lolxx actually can considered as our lunch , cause it's lunch time. Then we sit there chit-chat for 3 hours, wow, dun be surprised. after that i directly rushed to my maths tuition at 5p.m. and also jogging in the park near by after tuition. interesting right????

Furthermore, i also wasted my sunday to find out the function of my new phone, slap me pls...
& today labour day, but i still went go school early in the morning for my PP class....

god bless me...

No comments: