Thursday, November 25, 2010

Penang Bridge Marathon

 I went to Penang Bridge Marathon to be the helper, it was my 1st time & it's quite fun for me, although something happened & destroy my mood that night. whatever, just forget about it ...
the marathon held on 21 of November , & the full marathon will start the race at 2.a.m. so we arrive there on 20 of November, 10.30p.m. hahaxx that means we need to over night at the bridge, it's something special for me. Okay, how many people can walk, jump,  dance, lie down or even sleep in the middle of the Penang Bridge??? we done that everything on the bridge that day, yay....

our Red Crescent 's friends
it's started rain at 3 something  a.m.& we just have a plastic of rain coat, but it's fun for me, hahaxx my leg 1st time soaked in the sport shoes for more than 6 hours....& & &&&& it was cold until i kept on shivering.
The full & half marathon finished at 6.30a.m. no choice, we don't want to wait the bus at the bridge for 2 or 3 hours, so we decided to back to the gathering place by lorry. hahaxx it was my 1st time to sit on the lorry & what to say again i was sit behind the lorry with all the mineral water bottles???  hahaxx i love it. Unfortunately, i can clam up the lorry but, can't clam down =.="" haiz, ok need some one help to get me down, cause it is quite high... hahaxx paiseh Ah Cam I  knw I am quite heavy ....by the way the lorry juz put us on thw half way, coz the fun run & the 10km run just wana start & there's a road block, okay walk all the way back to P.jerejak's jetty, that time already near 8.a.m.  Wow, really a good exercise for me.
see, this was what happen after the race.....


photos from siew lum

1 comment:

Akira 思胜 said...

So early to be there, gosh! :P