Sunday, March 14, 2010

further education

When I first entered the Form 1 class, I was just after Year 6 and still curious about the big world of secondary school - the cute one, the innocent-looking, who was in a short BOB hair.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOW, I AM THE GRADUATE.
further education???????
hunting for colleges????
OR
university?????
OR
Form 6??????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to continue with Form 6.
yup heard that form 6 is tuff, difficult & bla bla bla...
But why not????
i love challenging, especially challenge myself.
Yup i am the 1 who seldom study & don't like heavy books.
always went to school with bag but without any books & directly slept on my desk.
but now, that's the time to challege myself, can i do it????
certainly, i can do it. hahahaxx!!!!!

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Gambatte on your decision!!! :)

=Jesyca= said...

I'm sure you did select a wise choice! All the best! =)

pEIyong said...

THANKS YA!!!!