Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Region 1 Omega and Alpha Leo Clubs Joint Induction and Installation

Last Sunday, 31/8/09, I when to the
REGION 1 OMEGA AND ALPHA LEO CLUBS JOINT INDUCTION & INSTALLATION 2009-2010 at han chiang high school. I reached there about 1 p.m. which was the time to start d event..... let's let pics do talking
georgetown mutiara...
search me...

i know i am dark enough........omg

just ignore d darkest face....T.T

presidents on d stage.........






LEO club of Union High School


eeling & me

my new Myvi...

with plate no.8583...
lolz, same no. with my dad car........
but useless for me...
i dint even pass my undang.........
& my birthday also havent reach yet........agrrrr


trial will be start on this thursday....
the whole form 5 students need to suffer for the 3 weeks exam...
agrrr, my hair get caught by prefect again...
need to go for a hair cut....
study, study , study............
GOOD LUCK GUYS........

No comments: