Saturday, August 22, 2009

holidays


the pics show some free of charge books which i get frm school.
obviously,this is bcs i am a bonderline student...
that's why, i get this advantages to get free books, lolz
i think i should done it in the holidays...
bcs i will face trial after holidays.
the pics down there shows my brother with his choir's unifrom...
yeah, he had a competition this afternoon..
but havent know d results yet, good luck^^

i watched hannah montanah two days ago with my DVD player.
yup, i know i am out dated
but this is bcs d cinema time not suit to me,
so i decided to watched it at home..

& i watched THE PROPOSAL today, yeah....
so, i did nothing today again...

i am looking forward to watch the 3D movie--UP at Gurney
so who can slap me to wake me up????!!!!!


HApPy HoLIdays

No comments: