Monday, July 27, 2009

nasty habit

eventually, i update my blog....
being a person who was born in the
'me, me, me' genaration,
i sighed with relief
i asked myself a thousandth time,
what should i do???
i don't know what else i would do,
people hire me for it & i love to do it!!!
i am now turn over a new leave...
instead of hang out with my friends,
i chose to stay at home & enjoying my nap...
ya, i become more selfish now....
i am so lazy to share my time with my friends...
& even refused to share a word with friends...
i reluctantly being like this...
but, being rather pessimistic,
i would like to start off with what i used to do!!!
i even more prefer strolling at a lazy pace in the park ALONE.
watching children running pat, shrieking & hurling insults at each other.
i am too lazy to being with others,
i am lazy to communicate,
i am lazy to listen people bragging,
i am also lazy to praise people which opposite with reality.
say something merit, just because don't want people get hurt???
i abide all d rules

No comments: