Monday, July 6, 2009

lifespan

marching champion & overall champion
a.k.a
msspp team
search me

NO SHORT FORM IN THIS POST.....I TRY.... school life

i am now more rowdy & incorrigible, i havent done any preparation for my SPM!!!
i am always in a reverie, who can brighten & colour my mundane school life????
i juz trying hard to look cool, anything wrong???
i want to find a beauty & solitude of the place makes me feel at peace....
but obviously, that is not school life consider.....
actually, school life can sometimes be tedious and boring....
however, i am very lucky to be in class where i have many friends.
recalling my past in UNION,
class : 1D , 2E , 3C , 4S2 , 5S3
looking back to my ups & downs of my school life,
from it, i know many friends, this cases reveal positive scene....
i try my best, to be one's dependable & trustworthy in those activities,
but i also the one's who is nosey, lazy, & jovial....
in my life, it feels comfortable to put on a jeans...
i am built for work, i am like a peasant.
besides tough, which i love, i am more of a tomboy physically...
back to my topic,
i have insufficient time,
time was still ticking away & the reality was starting to hit me...
SPM is juz around the corner...
is time for me to brush up ....
the idea of playing had completlely evaporated frome my mind...
i think is time to start my duty....
don't you agree???

No comments: