Tuesday, October 1, 2013

21st birthday celebration

Here comes with the post of my 21st birthday celebration

Thank you for my uni's friends, thx for the surprising birthday celebration, thx for postponed or skip all the meeting for surprising me, love u all...
The birthday girl

The gang <3, coursemate & hostel gang

the 2nd cake from bureau program, thx programmers... <3

Here come with the MPP gang~ love this family

Here come with birthday celebration with my hometown friends & family
Still happy birthday to Pei Yong

Penanag's friends, thx for coming, & thx for the love u all give me, i love u all too.

My cute daddy & mummy
   


Appreciated <3 
Simple life, simple smile.







2 comments:

benilhalk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
benilhalk said...

Hey! Congratulations on turning 21. Mine was in one of the finest Chicago event venues where my parents first meant. It was a special day because I share my birthday with my dad and we had a grand celebration. Anyways, it was lovely coming across this post. Happy birthday to the young girl!