Friday, April 8, 2011

mad

I am kinda rude this few days, i cant express my feeling out as i know only myself can help it.
May be it's time i need to let go everything,TOO many things to do & i think i do not manage to cope it.
First of all I am quite happy with the Gathering that had just past last Saturday, I think we have done a great job, i can see it's a quite successful Gathering, over 400 people attended the event. Finally i can put down the burden of the event. However i still need to hand in the reports, & it is still in progress.

Secondly , Serene & I have carried out our PKS class duties before school & after school for this week. 
& for me i hate Wednesday, because it's full of stress. It is quite a rushing day for me & i dislike to trap in the jam . Back home from school at 4.30p.m. & need to rush to tuition at Farlim at 6p.m.
had our Gathering postmortem meeting at Thursday & had my lunch with friends at 5p.m. & back home at 7p.m. spend more than 12 hours outside, OMG i was kinda exhausted. 

For today I help eeling to ask about the school project at Han Chiang after school .I felt sorry to her for the delay since i have promised her to help her, & she will help me in my project.  
MUET speaking exam next Tuesday(12/4) & for speaking, listening & reading they fall on next Saturday(16/4). Furthermore,  for my group,  R & C presentation falls on 28/4 if i am not mistaken. However, our R&C is in progressing status.

Today is Friday, but tomorrow still have class replacement for Deepavali. I still have a lots of homework havent done, damn it.

However I know if continue this situation, i am kinda going mad. I dont feel like going anywhere except school activities.  Instead that already make me feel stress. 
If i can stop the time....



No comments: