Friday, March 11, 2011

self-reflection

My 1st term exam already became a past tense & I get some subjects results yesterday. As usual, failed failed failed... Only a few friends manage to get the passing mark, I do admire them & hope i can do as well as them in the exam.
That means i need to put more effort & hard work!!! 
Should i join tuition class??? Yes, i think i should. If i join more tuition class, that means my Saturday & Sunday will fully utilise. I think it's time for me to put down all the activities & stay focus in my study. However, i know that i cant avoid to join activities in school furthermore I am holding the important post. Gathering & sport days are getting nearer , hmm sense of " busier “ is getting stronger. 

My one-week-holiday started today & i can just say that I am not free in this holidays.
My holiday was fully booked & felt sorry to those activities that i cant make it...
Last but not least, i dont like people to force me to do anything that i feel that i cant make it. dont force me, u think that who u are??? not even my parents can do that, u are just out of my list.
To be or not to be, it's depends on me....


No comments: