Saturday, February 26, 2011

My day

I woke up at 6a.m. today & went to Penyayang to listen a talk about mental disorder, psychosis, psychotic depression , not bad at least i have learnt something from it.

Do what we can do to when we can do 


If it is to be it is up to me .

The event ended at 3 something & i directly headed to my Maths tuition & now 8.30p.m. finally i am free enough to update my blog. Still have a dozen homework haven't complete & exam is just around the corner. Sometimes i feel very depress & pressure ,  because i can't  finish my old tasks, but new missions keep on coming & pressing on me, but i know, the most important job for me now is get a good result in STPM .

Rovers, i will try my best to be a shrewd treasurer , & be a well secretary for the gathering.
Econ's club, i will try my best to be a good leader. Dean Jiun & i will lead the club well.
KHY, i will try my best to present every Thursday & run for it.
PKS, i will carry on my duty, concern the cleanliness.
Chess club, may be i should study hard & learn how to play chess.
Editorial Board, i think i am going to resign , as i have no time for it.
Leo club, i will try my best to co-operate my time with the club.

However, STPM is still in my 1st list, follow by my family,& my friends.
& i also need more time to recharge my battery....
Just fight to the destination.

Toodle, off to my homework.



No comments: