Saturday, June 26, 2010

R-E-C-E-N-T-L-Y

hey peeps, PY is back. Miss me??? Miss my blog???
Sorry for not updating my bloggie, the main reason is i am too busy recently *apologize*****. i am so sorry that i have no time to upload my photos, i report myself here to comfirm with u all that i am still alive, hahaxx.as there were many activities, i spent my last two weeks holidays wisely . I have joined The One Heritage Game , finished my NIE contest, done our group project, hang out for movie, Leo Club meeting, & also involved myself in charity food fair.
              This coming July, there will be also a lots of activities waiting for me. The 1st important event for me is Leo Club of GTM will be having installation , induction , anniversary & having charity movie with orphans. After this, there will be a rovers camp at 17 & 18 of july. Because of that, almost everyday need to stay back for rovers petrol meeting. Tomorrow is Sunday, but i still need to go for meeting, I can just said that my time has fully occupied. Besides that, starting from next week, I also need to collect reports from all the society & clubs & also stay back for editorial board meeting, oh gosh~ The heavy jobs start killing me,  but i believe that i still can handle it, goal goal go... PY , go for it!

2 comments:

Lier 烈 said...

加油~~~

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, my schedule on July is fully packed too! :P