Thursday, January 1, 2009

My NEW yEar'S ResoluTioN....

Every year i watch ppl make resolutions n within a few days,weeks or months,those resolutions fall by wayside.....

i'm excited,i've made my plans n i'm sticking to them! 2009 is the YEAR! i noe i can do it!

i hereby resolve to spend more time on my study.....
STUDY HARD STUDY HARD STUDY HARD
ya this is important for this year....
omg, i m facing spm this year....
hope tat i never fall asleep when i study.....hahaxx

i oso ned to lose my weight[AGAIN,who doesn't?]
i was born with a sweet tooth, n if i don't get it control,i never seccess my plan...
i have to get rid of my weight,so i dun have to go wardrobe shopping this year.....
hahaxxx

i believe tat ''being happy'' n ''laught more'' will fall into place naturally. Don't u?

n i wanted to take tis opportunity to wish each n everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR...

1 comment:

Faichaimond said...

yong arrrrr...i tag u again wor...